Each conference/workshop/tutorial paper *MUST* has at least one registered speaker no later than Aug 31st, 2013. One person can register multiple papers as long as that person is a co-author on each of the papers.
(- Aug 31st)
(Sep 1st - )
|Demo/exhibition||Including two speakers registration||100,000JPY|
- All the registrations give access to all sessions, events, workshops and tutorials during the conference days, as well as USB memory of proceedings.
- The student registration does NOT include an invitation to the banquet. The other registrations include it.
- Even if you will attend a workshop/tutorial only, you need to register to the main conference.
- If the speaker fails to appear for the presentation, all the rights covered by the registration will be jeopardized, including the right to receive a copy of the proceedings. ACPR2013 also reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from electronic archive of past ACPR2013 proceedings) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Since all oral sessions are single sessions, a speaker can give multiple oral presentations. It means that an speaker who has multiple oral presentations needs only one registration. In the case of poster presentations, on the other hand, a speaker can give at most three presentations. Thus, a speaker who has more than three poster presentations has to assign another speaker, who also need a speaker registration.
- As mentioned here, author whose paper contains more than 5 pages need to pay extra charge. The registration site describes how to pay the charge.
All refund requests must be made via email to a Publicity Chair Ikuhisa Mitsugami (email@example.com). All cancellations will be subject to a 5,000JPY cancelation fee before October 5, 2013. NO REFUNDS will be made after October 5, 2013. Note that speakers can NOT make cancellation even before October 5.
Invitation Letter for Visa
A visa for entering Japan, if necessary, can be obtained at the nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate. Detailed information can be found at http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/. Please note that obtaining visa can take one to two months. If an invitation letter for visa application is needed, please apply for your invitation letter in the following form. There are two request forms; the former one is for just a pdf file of invitation letter, and the latter one is for hard copies with SEALS that is required in some countries. Please choose either of them and fill in the blanks. Note that these requests cannot be performed until after you have completed the registration. (In this form Registration No. is required.)