ACPR2013 closed with great success.|
We appreciate your cooperation.
The next ACPR (ACPR2015) will be held in Malaysia!
We are looking forward to seeing you again!
- November 28th, 2013:
Presentation slides of some invited talks are now available.
- November 13th, 2013:
Award information and statistics are now available.
The 2nd IAPR Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR2013) will be held on November 5-8, 2013, Okinawa, Japan. The conference aims at providing one major international forum for researchers in pattern recognition and related fields to share their new ideas and achievements. Submissions from other than the Asia‐Pacific regions are also highly encouraged.
Topics of interest include all aspects of pattern recognition including, but not limited to:
- A. Computer Vision and Robot Vision
- B. Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- C. Signal Processing (signal, speech, image)
- D. Media Processing and Interaction (video, document, medical applications, biometrics, HCI, VR)
CALL FOR PAPERS
PARTIALLY FUNDED BY
- KDDI Foundation
- Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research (SCAT)
- Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau
IN COOPERATION WITH
- Pattern Recognition and Media Understanding (PRMU), IEICE-ISS
- IPSJ SIG-CVIM: Computer Vision and Image Media
TECHNICALLY CO-SPONSORED BY
- IEEE Computer Society Fukuoka Chapter